English school in Marbella
Laude San Pedro International College is an international school in Marbella with a different educational approach, based on the advantages and rigour of the British education system. The best proof of our educational method based on language learning are the results of our pupils. Furthermore, the teaching team at Laude San Pedro International College continues to evolve in order to improve our educational offer on a daily basis.
Discover the English School Marbella of educational excellence
The main commitment of our English school in Marbella is based on offering our students an education that goes beyond bilingualism, with a complete cultural immersion, which also allows us to motivate students to perceive their educational progress as a permanent challenge.
In addition to curricular knowledge, we want to transmit to our students a series of values and commitments, which will be fundamental for their personal and professional future.
Our pedagogical approach and commitment to quality education
The pedagogical approach and commitment to quality education at our British school in Marbella includes a constant dedication to the personal and individual progress and development of our students. Some characteristic aspects of our approach include:
- Educational methodology: We rely on structured and well-established educational methodologies, such as the UK National Curriculum or internationally recognised teaching systems, such as the International Baccalaureate Programme (IB). These approaches aim to provide a well-rounded education, focusing on students’ academic and personal development.
- Qualified teaching staff: We have highly qualified and experienced teachers, many of whom have specialised training and certifications in specific areas of teaching.
- Skills and values: In addition to academic knowledge, we also value the development of important life skills and values, such as critical thinking, problem solving, effective communication and teamwork.
- Innovation and technology: We include innovative technology and educational resources to enhance students’ learning experience and prepare them for an ever-evolving digital world.
- International focus: We start with an international outlook, fostering a multicultural environment and intercultural understanding. Being part of PSI helps us to develop these concepts from the very first academic years.
Why choose our English School in Marbella?
There are many reasons why our English school in Marbella has become a reference point, among the most important of which are the following.
Our track record as a benchmark for excellence in education
Our results are endorsed by the excellent results obtained by our students, both in pre-university tests and in official language exams. The demonstration of the effectiveness of our educational method is the high academic performance of our students.
Highly qualified and committed teaching staff
The ability of our teachers to adapt and implement new educational procedures is another reason why our school is different. Every day we strive to renew our educational offer with different proposals, which aim to offer each student a personalised educational experience.
Enriching Academic Programmes and Extracurricular Activities
Beyond the standard educational programme, our school also incorporates other extra-curricular aspects that allow each student to develop their personal skills, as well as to feel part of the community of which they are a part.
All-round pupil development: academic, sporting and artistic
We encourage skills related to the artistic world, sport as a basis for a healthy life and, of course, academic skills. Our pupils perceive their own education as a process that integrates different aspects, all of which are important for their present and future.
Educational offer at our English School Marbella at all levels
Language learning takes place throughout all stages of education.
From the first years, our pupils begin to learn English, in order to assimilate this language at the same pace as they learn their mother tongue.
During the primary school years, the basic structures of English are established and a second language begins to be learnt.
Secondary courses are used to perfect language skills and begin to assimilate technical aspects of the language.
The baccalaureate courses are oriented towards a specific part of the language, related to university education at international institutions.
Admissions and enrolment process
The admissions process at Laude San Pedro International College consists of the following stages:
- Consultation: First contact includes a face-to-face visit to our English school in Marbella.
- Registration: Preliminary form and school report.
- Assessment and interview: An interview and placement test can be arranged.
- Offer: A written offer of a place is then made.
- Enrolment: Once the documents have been sent and the fees have been paid, the enrolment is confirmed.
Contact form for enquiries and to request a visit
Contact our private school in Marbella to know our educational offer. If you prefer, you can come to visit our facilities, we are in Urbanización Nueva Alcántara, Avda. La Coruña, 2 in San Pedro de Alcántara, Marbella.