INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP
Laude San Pedro International College is part of International Schools Partnership (ISP), one of the largest educational groups in the world that continues to grow. It is comprised of schools that share a common objective – to be the School of Choice in their local area. Schools of choice are known for top-tier academics, student enrichement, advanced methods and is the preffered insitution in the region. We develop schools that focus on learning for children aged between 1-18 and we help our students to learn at levels that will exceed their own expectations.
Learning is our primary focus when it comes to our students, colleagues, and parents and we are committed to constant improvement. It is our belief that successful schools prioritize learning and mold well-rounded individuals that are prepared to thrive in their career and beyond in a rapidly changing world.
We are a truly international group that transcends cultures and borders. The conglomeration of schools priortises interpersonal collaboration between schools and global communities. The group currently has 76 schools in 21 countries. In total, we have approximately 70,000 students and 11,000 staff located across the globe.
Our schools in Spain distinguish themselves for offering international education, a variety of languages, value-based education, personalised learning, opportunities for international experiences, an enriched curriculum, spacious facilities, and more. The schools offer British, Spanish, and/or IB curriculums. For more information about our schools in Spain, please visit International Schools Partnership – Iberia.
Our vision is to be the leading international schools group in both quality and scale, with schools of choice recognised across local communities and the global education sector for amazing learning, ambition, and growth.
The International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: We are a focused, growing, and financially secure group of schools.
All our schools:
Help our students reach their full potential in the classroom.
Inspire students to be successful now and equip them to be successful later.
Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures, and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students, and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasise and underpin how we do what we do.
- Begin with our students; Our students are at the heart of our business. Simply, their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect; We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences, and promote each other´s well-being.
- Operate effectively; We continuously focus on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Are financially responsible; We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the students and our schools.
- Constantly improve; Getting better is what drives us.